Embrace Dyslexia at Home presents
a one day, live, virtual event!
Parents Take Action
Copyright © MaryAnna Phillips | All rights reserved.
No part of this video may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of MaryAnna Phillips.
Join me in this 1 day live, virtual event held specifically for parents of children with dyslexia who are ready to stop spinning and start winning.
If you have felt frustrated, helpless, and hopeless or that you’ve been wasting valuable time and energy, yet your child is still suffering with anxiety, frustration or poor grades, this event is FOR YOU.
Start feeling confident and empowered as your child’s strongest advocate.
During this event you’ll learn how to build a strong working relationship with your child’s school in order to ensure their services meet your child’s needs.
Five amazing experts will share current research and provide best practices and valuable tips around:
• How to support your child’s social and emotional wellbeing
• How to work with your child’s school to get appropriate, effective service
• How to advocate for your child’s needs effectively
• How to build a stronger relationship with your child
• And more!
Make this the year you – and your child – stop struggling and start feeling more confident.
Start this new year off right!
Wait! You can also have access to the
VIP (VERY INVOLVED PARENT) Pass
Not only can you attend this one day event,
but with a VIP Pass you’ll be able to access all the info FOREVER!
The Pass includes:
• Backstage access to experts. You’ll be able to ask your specific questions to the team of experts during a separate session.
AS A BONUS YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Lifetime access to the event recording. Keep these resources right at your fingertips and access them whenever you need to!
• Benefit from additional FREE resources from our team of experts.
All of this is yours for only $47!
The Parents Take Action Event© and its products are protected by copyright law, and, through this purchase option, are licensed to individuals only. Should you wish to purchase the event for more than one person, please contact MaryAnna Phillips to make arrangements for this alternative purchase option.